Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

At Last

I know I haven't been visiting blogs like I should recently.  I also know I've missed a lot of great stuff.  Here's the reason I've been staying away.

No, we haven't been at the park.  We've been here.
Yep, that's us with a judge.  In court.  At 8:30 this morning we finalized the adoption of our daughter.  When she was placed with us last Aug it was pretty scarry.  It was a high risk placement, which meant there was a good chance we wouldn't make it to finalization.  Thanks to the Lord and a great lawyer everything worked out! We are so grateful to have pretty girl in our family.  I hope to be back to blogging regularly by the end of the month but things are still a little crazy right now.  Thanks for sticking around.

Here's to you supergirl!

18 comments:

  1. Sara, your story brought tears to my eyes. Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful day, congratulations to you and your new daughter! You must all be thrilled. Wishing your family all the best at this very special time ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This is amazing... So happy for you, Sara... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That warms my heart! So awesome! Congratulations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new addition to your family!! No worries about being away- we all have lives outside of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Sara! I love it! You know how dear to my heart your story is. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, if that's why you've been away, you're forgiven. :)

    But seriously, that is way awesome. Congrats to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great news! It must be an exciting time. Congrats and all the best to you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! How wonderful.

    ReplyDelete