Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Gratitude

I am grateful. 

I am grateful that the tornadoes passed us by.  I'm grateful I have a family and home. I am so happy my husband has a job that supports us, feeds us and pays the mortgage.  And I love that he is the most wonderful supportive husband ever.  Last year he fixed up a computer for me so I didn't have to share and could work whenever I wanted.  When I'm in the middle of something big he'll take Truck Boy and distract him so I can work. 

I'm grateful for my health, for warm weather and the swimming pool down the street.  I'm grateful for other writers so I have something to read, and for the help and advice they share with others.  I'm grateful for the Lord and the love that he shows me. 

I have so much to be grateful for, only a small portion are listed here and I probably forgot something huge but you get the idea.  What are you grateful for?

2 comments:

  1. I'm grateful for good friends who support my writing effort. Now I have to get you rolling in my blog roll. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to reveal my ignorance now. What's a blog roll?

    ReplyDelete