Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Self loving Blog hop

Writing can be a long difficult road, and lets face it, writers tend to be hard on themselves.  It's so easy to think only of the things we can't do, the ones we're trying to improve. But lets face it, we're a talented bunch. We all have things we're good at, or areas we've improved since starting to write.

That's why Tara is hosting a Self-Loving bloghop.  Sometime, during the third week of March, you are supposed to share what you're good at or what you've improved at.  That's it. So hop on over and sign up on the linkey-list and in March let's all celebrate our writing talent! 


7 comments:

  1. I like this idea rather than focusing on the negative. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll look forward to your post for this, Sara. I have enjoyed walking with you on this journey so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great concept. I'll check it out, Sara. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds very interesting. I will have to check out this blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun and uplifting hop. I may have to give it a look, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a great idea for a blog hop. I'll have to miss it. I think that's when I'm away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to share mine tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete