I was bit by a happy bug. Alright, so it wasn't a bug at all Jen nominated me for the How to be Happy meme that is sweeping the internet. I knew I had to do this one. It's fun and we all need a little more happiness in our lives.
This was actually quite hard. There are a lot of things that make me happy but mostly I believe happiness is a choice. Bad things happen, yes, but it's
our choice how we deal with them.
So here are my top ways to be happy.
1. My family. My husband is the nicest, most perceptive person. He really understands and supports me. Watching my children explore the world always helps me realize what life is about.
2. Helping others. I was once told "if you're feeling sorry for yourself, it's because you're thinking of yourself" Focusing on others helps me keep my life in perspective.
3. Chocolate. Need I say more?
4. Books. They keep me sane in a crazy world.
5. Friends. Both real life, and on line.
So tell me, what makes you happy?