Pages

Monday, January 8, 2018

Happy New Year!



I know I'm a little late but I hope your new year is kicking of to a great start.

I'm not one for new years resolutions. I have goals I'm working on continually and don't need added pressure to come up with something else to feel guilty over, but I hope that everyone's year will be a productive and happy one. 

Kids finally went back to school today. Since my computer is in the middle (literally) of the main living space it’s just easier to blog when they’re gone. We had a great break but I’m looking forward to a regular schedule again.  My writing mojo is high, I love my book, and I’m ready to work. 

How was your break? Did you get some rest and are ready to work or did you come back needing a vacation?

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Glad you had a good break with your family. Me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it perfectly! My goals never change either, but I still keep repeating them. Your way is wiser. Good luck with the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. satta king

    satta king

    satta king If you have back or neck pain, you should seriously consider going to a chiropractor soon. Your whole body works better if you properly align the skeletal structure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teach children early about saving money. When giving them an allowance, encourage them to set aside a portion of it. Help them to determine not only long-term goals for their savings, such as college, but also some short-term goals, such as a new bicycle, or even ice cream. As they reap the benefits of saving for their short-term goals, they will begin to understand the importance of it, and it will motivate them toward their long-term goals.satta king
    play bazaar
    satta matka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buy new coffee beans every two weeks. Once you open coffee beans, they usually don't have a set expiration date. You can seal them in airtight containers to keep them fresh longer. You will, however, likely find that the quality of the taste starts to fade a bit after two weeks.
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete