Pages

Saturday, November 11, 2017

All about me.

Absolutely forever ago the amazing Crystal Collier nominated me for a blogging award.  Thanks for thinking of me!  I'm always surprised when people remember who I am but I'm so grateful they do. So, here goes.


(Designed and created by Okoto Enigma)
RULES:
1: Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2: List the rules.
3: Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4: Mention the creator, Okoto Enigma, of the award and provide a link as well.
5: Tell your readers three things about yourself.
6: Nominate 10 to 20 people & notify them.
7: Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, one weird or funny question.



Three things about myself.

1. All three of my children are adopted and next week we have our certification board to become certified foster parents.

2. I read between 60 and 100 books a year. Used to be more but I had kids.

3.I used to fence in college. Not well, but I did it and I had fun. Of course that was my pre-arthritus life and I've had to give up a lot of activities, which has also allowed me to discover new facets of myself.




1. Who is your inspiration?

My mom. She is amazing. Wish I could be more like her.

2. What is the coolest or strangest place you've ever lived?

I'm living in the coolest place ever. The mountains of Colorado. We have 10 acres and so many plans for gardens and animals and fun! We just moved her in April so it will take a little while but we'll get there.
3. If you're not doing it already, what do (did) you want to be when you grow (grew) up?

 Writer. Always writer. I started writing at the age of four.
4. If you had to live under the ocean, what would your best friend be? (Dolphin, shark, whale, seahorse, etc.)

Um, a fish hook? so I could live on land, eat non-seafood and read books
5. What's the last cheese you ate? ;)

I'm not sure but we have gouda, havarti, colby, and Butter Kase in the fridge. And of course Mozzerella for pizza.



 Anyone who wants can take this award, leave a comment so we can all come over and learn about you!


18 comments:

  1. Haw awesome that you'll be foster parents. There is such a need for good homes for kids and not everyone can do it. It takes a special sort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to know that you are my inspiration in so many ways! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mm, cheese... Ooh, fencing, that's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on becoming certified foster parents! I hope you and your family are having a good New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting that you are becoming certified foster parents! I just reviewed a book on my blog about a girl living with a foster family- so this was interesting to learn about you. :)

    How cool that you fenced! I have never tried it.

    Wishing you a happy and healthy 2018. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. نظافة الخزانات تحتاج الى شركة مثل ركن سيف لكى تعتنى بخزانك وتنظيف وكذالك تعقيمة وياتى بمياه كما انها آتية من الفلتر انقى المياه التى ستاتيك طوال حياتك من خزانات المياه ستكون باذن الله عن طريق شركتنا شركة تنظيف خزانات بحائل تلك الشركة هى رقم 1 دائماً وابدا باذن الله

    ReplyDelete
  7. satta king

    satta king

    satta king You might need to go a couple of times weekly for months to come. The cost can add up over time. The doctor's office may have some sort of discount if you visit a lot so things don't cost you so much money.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you have multiple credit cards for different retailers, place them in a zippered sandwich bag filled with water, then freeze the bag in your freezer. This helps you to resist temptation by creating a number of obstacles to an otherwise impulsive spending spree. Not only will you have to wait for the ice to thaw, but you might also end up making a mess - an excellent deterrent.satta king
    play bazaar
    satta matka

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you want to retain the fresh flavor of coffee you just brewed, remove it from the burner in less than ten minutes. Your coffee will become bitter because of the burn on the bottom of the pot. An airtight thermos or insulated mug is a good option to help keep your coffee nice and warm.
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Önemli giriş adreslerine buradan ulaşabilirsiniz.
    betturkey giriş
    betpark giriş
    Dİ2

    ReplyDelete