Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Walkabout

 Here are some links to blogs that made me think this week.  No, no, it's a good thing, I promise. 

Scalzi has some interesting things to say on publishing.  It's a few years old, and he definitely has a voice but I found it fun none the less. 

Beth Revis tells us why it's a good thing that writing never gets easier.  She says   "If the artist--no matter what the art is--sits back and accepts her work as "good enough," that means she's satisfied. And, well...I don't want to be satisfied. I want to constantly struggle to be even better than I was before."  Interesting post.  She also discusses how critiques make us better.  There's a graph. 

Behler Blog has some interesting posts.  One on e-book rights  and one on perspective in publishing.  Both of them gave me a lot to think about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment